domingo, 11 de octubre de 2009

Robado de internet




" I just googled the name of a girl I like, because, as she is a friend of a friend, I almost know nothing about her. (I know she studies biology and is now in Switzerland doing an intership for an important biotecnology firm).
I hoped to find some kind of general info, maybe a blog or a fotolog, I don't know...

But I ended up knowing her results in the exam everybody in Spain has to take before being able to access university.


AND THOSE RESULTS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE PRIVATE.


I was just terrified to think what would happen if, the next time I meet her, I decide to talk to her for the first time (I've seen her twice or such and I'm shy...). Because I'll meet her at a party. And this means I'll be drunk.

"Hey, baby, how was that internship in Switzerland?"
"How do you know that?"

"*mutual friend* told me... And I'm not surprised they gave this possibility to you!"

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, you Selectividad exams results were really high..."
"O_o ... I think I'm going to go home now." "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario